Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New bay window look

We have a bay window in our front living room. I really like the space but I am not sure of the best way to decorate it. I have moved a few things around and here is what it looks like right now (please ignore the paint colour, we haven't had a chance to update this room yet).




It used to look like this...



I swapped the table for a small dresser that used to be in my upstairs bathroom. It added some more storage for DVDs and other little things in our living room that I would like to hide. I added a few fall decorations to make it look cozy. I'm looking for a couple of pillows for the chairs and I was thinking I could change the pillow covers out for different seasons. I also have big plans for the curtains, but I'll share more about that when I get a chance to work on them.


1 comment:

  1. We have a bay window in our living room too! What I love about bay windows is that it opens up the area, allowing more natural light and creating an illusion of space. Anyway, make full use of your bay window and enjoy its advantages.

    ReplyDelete