Saturday, October 20, 2012

Burlap Wreath Tutorial


As promised, I'm here to explain how I made my burlap wreath.

Here's a picture of everything you need to make it. A glue gun, a wreath form, and some burlap cut into squares. I bought my burlap from a roll (almost like ribbon) at Len's Mill Store. I used about 6m of the roll which cost me only $2!

You start by sticking two corners of the square together with hot glue which ends up lokking like this. I did this for all of the squares before I started sticking them onto the wreath form.


Next, start attaching the rolled up burlap squares to your wreath form. The following picture shows when I had one and a half rows attached. I ended up doing three rows for this wreath. Basically, you just keep adding until you think it looks right.


And that's it! It's super easy to do and took no time at all. I just put it together while I was watching T.V. and was done everything in less than 2 hours. Here are some more pictures of the finished project.




No comments:

Post a Comment